pays for a travel ticket so an abuse survivor can attend counselling
pays for books or toys for a sexually abused child
pays for a day’s training for new helpline volunteers, so they can give phone support to survivors
We really rely on donations to deliver our services. If you feel you can support us, there are a few ways you can do this:
- Via Paypal: Click below to donate
- Text donation: It’s easy to donate. Just text RSVP30 £5 (or any other amount) to 70070
- Localgiving.com: You can make monthly or single donations online.
- eBay: When selling your items on eBay you can donate a percentage of the sale price to RSVP.
- Payroll Giving: Sign up to give straight from your payroll through Charities Aid Foundation.
- Give and Win: Donate to RSVP whilst playing a lottery. For every £2 play, RSVP receives £1. And if you’re lucky enough to win the £25,000 windfall, we’ll also receive £25,000!
And there are giving options that won’t cost you thing:
- Give as you live: A shopping app that directs a percentage of every purchase you make to us, at no extra cost to you! Simply visit www.giveasyoulive.com or www.easyfundraising.org.uk to learn more and download the apps.
- Everyclick: Make Everyclick your internet search engine and nominate RSVP as your charity. Every time you click on the internet we get a small sum of money at no cost to you.
- Advant-age: You can donate to RSVP while buying flowers, gifts and even via your energy provider! With a 10% discount off flowers and gifts just by quoting RSVP and a guarantee to be on the best price available from our energy provider it’s a great way to support us! Visit www.advant-age.co.uk/rsvp and browse the products available, quote RSVP when making purchases, and we will get a donation from the provider.
All donations, however small, are gratefully received. A regular monthly standing order, regardless of the amount, would be most valuable. Perhaps you work for a company who offers corporate sponsorship? Could you include us in your will?
If you would like to fundraise for us, we would be hugely grateful! Here’s a Sponsorship Form you can download to help with your efforts.