Here are just a few examples of volunteering opportunities with RSVP:
- Counsellors. Counselling is our most in need service, open seven days a week to survivors of sexual violence, and the people supporting them. If you’re a qualified counsellor, or currently working towards a degree or diploma in counselling or psychotherapy, with an interest in supporting sexual violence survivors, get in touch. Please note we do not accept volunteers on distance learning counselling/psychotherapy courses.
- For more information on our latest opportunities in voluntary counselling, click here.
- Helpline. We offer free training to helpline volunteers to support survivors of sexual violence via the telephone helpline.
- For more information on our latest opportunities to volunteer on our helpline, click here.
- Fundraising. You can raise money for RSVP in many different ways, from sponsored challenges, bake sales and dress down days, jumble sales and raffles. Why not make these regular events at your workplace, school or college? If you would like to fundraise for us why not start by downloading our Sponsorship Form.
If you’re interested in volunteering with RSVP, get in touch.